Already tomorrow, on April 2, Ukrainian Startup Fund holds Pitch Day #23 / Third Generation, where everyone can see the latest projects of Ukrainian startups.
11 teams in the seed stage will present their projects, who are competing for grants of $ 50,000 each – let’s discover more:
⭐️ Fiway – quality internet for transport that works in any country of the world.
⭐️ Znak.in.ua – online service for easy and safe trademark registration.
⭐️ Protocol – the online platform that helps to solve legal needs of any complexity without the need for a face-to-face consultation with experts.
MOVE ONE design
– the electric scooter for postal and courier service.
MISU – a medical system in a smartphone and a special watch, which monitors your health LIVE in 24\7 mode.
– fully automated, painless, and affordable solution for daily health checks, diabetes screening, and monitoring.
– a platform that helps to enhance retail customer engagement and loyalty through digitalization and transformation.
SmartReader – lessons for children aged 6-16 on fast reading and memory development using a gamified online platform.
Thy For Life
– an app that helps patients with thyroid diseases to efficiently manage and optimize their health.
a platform for the joint development of professional skills.
– 100% eco-friendly recyclable and renewable disposable toiletries.
And we remind you that the Ukrainian Startup Fund is constantly accepting new applications – don’t miss your chance: https://usf.com.ua/
Watch the live broadcast on the YouTube channel:
Starts at 14:00