Did you know that Ukraine produces the most maneuverable helicopters in the world?
Meet Ukrainian DB Aerocopter Ltd from Poltava – a helicopter design bureau and manufacturing company that produces helicopters for flight training, crop spray, cattle mustering, and sport aviation!
The flagman of the DB Aerocopter is the 2 seat piston ship AK1-3. Light utility helicopter/kit.
According to the technical and design features, the AK1-3 helicopter is the best 2-seat helicopter globally:
- 53” Roomy cabin – best in Class;
- Flex Bar bearing-less Main Rotor Head;
- Composite Main Rotor and Tail Rotor blades with a non-linear twist;
- Three easily attachable/detachable blades. 15mins / two persons;
- Excellent controllability, flight stability, manoeuvrability, and low vibration;
- Easy start-up and shut down of the smooth engine. No mixture control or priming of the engine to start;
- The excellent power to weight. AK1-3 out-climbs the 300CBi by 500ft/min with two persons on board.
Take a look at this amazing video: