Are you talented entrepreneurs who want to create their eco-technologies or integrate innovative climate solutions into their business? Don’t miss the launch of the Climate Innovation Vouchers’ new phase by greencubator!
Great news! This year grant support can receive entrepreneurs from Ukraine and Belarus! It will empower your companies to grow and increase your contribution to the green economy.
The best 30 projects will be granted up to 50 000 € for implementation of the innovative solutions. The cases of 10 CIV beneficiaries became a part of the Green Expedition media project implemented by Ukrainer in cooperation with Greencubator.
Find out more here – apply and join the event 22.04: Empowering Climate Innovations: Climate Innovation Vauchers II Phase
- the maker of Guinness-record winning e-bikes Delfast Bikes;
- developer of energy-generating solar blinds SolarGaps – Solar Panel Window Blinds;
- producer of energy-saving recuperators PRANA;
- operators of e-mobility solutions TOKA, Go To-U Ukraine, and AutoEnterprise;
- creator of the portable food safety lab for field detection of mycotoxins in crops BIOsens;
- developer of metal 3D printing technology using titanium wire xBeam 3D, etc.
The Climate Innovation Vouchers project is implemented by the greencubator-led consortium with the participation of CIVITTA and supported by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) under the FINTECC program, funded by the EU -European Union in Ukraine.