Did you know Ukraine’s newest and most modern navigation and shipbuilding company is based in Mykolayiv and constructs new vessels – transforming river logistics in Ukraine?
NIBULON is a leader in the domestic agrarian market and one of the largest agricultural producers, investors, and exporters. Established in 1991 by Oleksiy Vadaturskyy, today the company has a modern fleet comprising 85 vessels. Nibulon created a high-capacity modern logistics infrastructure in Ukraine, including a network of elevators and transshipment terminals.
In 2009, NIBULON started a real transportation revolution: the company was the first in Ukraine to develop the potential of Ukrainian largest rivers Dnipro and the Southern Buh as main transport arteries. This is a unique example of an agricultural company that revives the shipbuilding sector. NIBULON built a network of transshipment terminals and efficiently develops navigation on the Ukrainian inland waterways transporting about 70% of cargoes by water.
- The shipyard is ready to build modern vessels, cargo vessels, and tugs for third parties.
- All vessels that have been made at the shipyard are in-house developed projects that take into account extensive experience in building and operating the fleet.
- The company reconstructed/built new modern production workshops, installing high-capacity machinery and equipment produced by the world’s best manufacturers.
- An experienced team of almost 1,000 shipbuilders (every fifth shipbuilder of the country) enables the company to perform the complete production cycle efficiently and qualitatively – from metal cutting to furniture production, insulation, and painting, commissioning of electrical and automation equipment, piping works, hull works, mechanical and fitter works, and engineering support as well as ship repairs and design works.
- The shipyard launches a new vessel almost every month.
- NIBULON’s shipyard developed and implemented the Integrated Management System (IMS) and has ISO international standards