Ukrainian Startup Fund announced the winners of 23-24th Pitch Days – let’s discover who they are:
Pre-seed grants ($25000)
- GeronCore — a living heart, a new generation of cardiac implants for kids with CHD (Kyiv).
- Supplio.io – an automated restocking platform for the cosmetics suppliers that integrates them with their clients, providing automatic order management based on actual clients’ stocks and product usage (Kyiv).
- Harmix – an intelligent service that automatically selects the right music for your video just in seconds (Kyiv).
- Horos.TECH (AGRO BI) – a business intelligence platform for risk management and the yield increases for agribusiness with machine learning. The platform provides strict information on plant population and the presence of the weeds based on high-precision drone imaging using its own neural networks and data collection optimization algorithm (Kyiv).
- Erudito – a mobile application, that allows children to learn school subjects in the game format and gain knowledge for modern professions (Kharkiv).
- Ademrius – a web platform that allows the automation of the work of medical institutions through the implementation of online medical appointments and electronic patient history (Lviv).
- Artera – a gadget that can draw in any color (Kyiv).
- Auto BI – an innovative system designed for Automotive and related areas that will help to configure the processes for optimal fleet managing (Kyiv, Lviv).
Seed grants ($50000)
- effa – 100% eco-friendly recyclable and renewable disposable toiletries (Kyiv).
- Caretech.human – fully automated, painless, and affordable solution for daily health checks, diabetes screening, and monitoring (Kyiv).
- SmartReader – lessons for children aged 6-16 on fast reading and memory development using a gamified online platform (Rivne).
- Fiway – quality internet for transport that works in any country of the world (Kharkiv).
The full list of the winners is here