Already tomorrow, on May 14, Ukrainian Startup Fund holds 25th Pitch Day!
Watch the live broadcast on the official YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/_pUCpNMKvLY.
Starts at 14:30. This time 12 teams in the pre-seed stage will present their projects, who are competing for grants of $ 25,000 each. So who are they?
? elKYC – a B2b SaaS, which helps to verify and onboard customers in minutes (Kyiv).
? CASERS – an interactive case study simulations platform (Kyiv).
? SANI – a solution that turns ordinary saltwater into eco-friendly and safe hand sanitizer (Odessa).
? Unlink VR – a wireless data transmission system based on directional laser radiation and tracking, which provides continuous and untethered image quality for best VR experience (Kyiv).
– a mobile app platform that provides travel itineraries from locals, opinion leaders they trust, and regarding users’ preferences (Kyiv).
Lawyerd – a fully automated process of protection of intellectual property rights on the Internet (Kharkiv).
– a software solution for optical retailers selling online by providing a try-on tool for glasses, which can be integrated with any web store and operate from any device in one click (Kyiv).
– a project designed to place and promote various DIY-style products (Kharkiv).
– a transparent platform for investing and borrowing sums of any size (Kyiv).
12Climb – Onetwoclimb
– an interactive climbing wall with thousands of climbing routes controlled by a smartphone. Also helps to track training progress (Kyiv).
AutoFinance – a digital marketplace and solutions provider for the automotive industry that connects car shoppers with vehicle dealers, banks and leasing companies (Kyiv).
– an HR tech software for quick and quality job search (Kyiv).
Apply now if you have an interesting startup at the pre-seed or seed-stage: https://usf.com.ua/