Innovations in Ukraine: Aviation and Space Salon & ADDIT EXPO 3D ‘2021
Aviation and Space Salon “Aviasvit – XXI”
ХII International Aviation and Space Salon “Aviasvit – XXI” is the biggest exhibition for aviation industry and space technology.
- Ukraine has a full cycle of space technology development and experience in the construction of spaceports, as well as a complete production cycle of aircraft and equipment.
- Since 2019, private companies are allowed to conduct space activities and even carry out space launches.
- Ukrainian military transport aircraft proved to be among the best ones in the whole world.
- Ukraine owns a powerful base of repair, aircraft and engine‑building enterprises, where nowadays the production lines are being re‑equipped, while programs directed towards the replacement of Russian components are being implemented.
- Ukraine has bountiful traditions of personnel training, a large number of professionals, as well as significant research potential.
- As for now, the aviation industry is becoming one of the most attractive and promising for investment in Ukraine, while air transportation in Ukraine has the highest growth rates in Europe.
Key companies from Ukraine:
AIR COMBAT EVOLUTION – an international company that will present an advanced air defense system, the key feature of which is the high-speed stealthy ACE ONE drone. The combination of ACE ONE features, enhanced with artificial intelligence, is unique in Ukraine and the world.
ANTONOV, SE – enterprise of the whole cycle of creation of modern aircraft ‑ from pre‑project scientific researches to construction, tests, certification and serial production.
ARSENAL, SDP, SE – development and manufacture of optical and optoelectronic devices and systems for space, aviation and ground equipment for military and civil purposes.
DEVIRO, PIC, LLC – the design, development and production of unmanned aerial vehicles, software for the analysis and processing of the received information.
ELECTRONPRYLAD, STE – the enterprise has a production base and technological cycles that allow manufacturing components of aviation equipment of any complexity.
FED, KHMP – serial manufacture, repair, and modernization of units for hydraulic, fuel, and electrical aircraft systems.
FIREFLY AEROSPACE INC. – a private aerospace company that develops light rockets for space launching of small satellites and CubeSats.
FLIGHT CONTROL – development of liquid rocket engines and components.
GYROPRAKT, LLC = helicopter aircraft manufacturer “Sapphire” is a reliable mode of transport for fast movement in the air.
IVCHENKO‑PROGRESS, SE – sphere of activity: designing, manufacturing, testing, development, certification, launching into series production, and repair of gas turbine engines of aviation and industrial applications.
LUCH, SKDB, SE – creation of normative and technical documentation on the stages of development, operation, upgrade and recycling of guided weapons.
QUADRO.UA, LLC – the company sells DJI and RYZE TECH brands of quadcopters and stabilizers.
RAMZAY, PJSC – development and production of sighting and navigation systems for helicopters.
UKRAINIAN HELICOPTERS, PJSC – the largest helicopter operator in Ukraine that has been operating for more than 17 years in humanitarian, stabilization and peace-keeping missions around the world, from Europe to Africa.
UKRJET, SCIENTIFIC‑PRODUCTION ENTERPRISE, LLC – development and manufacture of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), high‑speed jet and multi‑purpose, hardware training centers for UAV crew training, air monitoring services.
VECTOR, AC, LTD. – Developer of the light helicopter VM‑4 “Dzhmil”.
YUZHNY MACHINE-BUILDING PLANT – serial production of samples of modern rocket and space technology, spacecraft, aircraft units, products of industrial and technical purpose.
Within the Aviation and Space Salon took place the Final of the engineering startup contest Vernadsky Challenge by Noosphera. The most promising startups in the field of space technologies and active bioelectronics received the grant funding equivalent to 2M UAH (≈70K USD). Meet the winners:
- MediScent, Spain – a smartpatch for painless, needle-free transdermal drug delivery.
- Provizio, Ukraine – a smart device for measuring internal eye pressure.
- BOROSPACE, the Slovak Republic – Lithium-ion battery-based hybrid rocket fuel.
Trade Fair ADDIT EXPO 3D – 2021
V International Trade Fair ADDIT EXPO 3D – 2021 is the main industry exhibition project in the field of 3D technologies and additive manufacturing.
Within ADDIT EXPO 3D the participants presented wide range of their new products, inventions, equipment and related materials, unique products, demonstrate new technologies and developments.
Key companies of the exhibition:
- ADDITIVE TECHNOLOGIES OF UKRAINE, LTD. is one of the leaders in Ukrainian 3D technologies industry that offers design of metal 3D printing systems, engineering and 3D printing services.
- EUROPLEX, LTD represents a well-known Ukrainian brand Plexiwire. The company is a manufacturer of 3D materials, precisely: ABS, ABS+, PLA, PETG, NYLON, FLEX plastics.
- 3D Printers – HyperCube 3D printer equipment; materials and technologies for 3d printing.