Already tomorrow on July 9 Ukrainian Startup Fund holds 28th Pitch Day, where everyone can see what they are, the latest projects of Ukrainian startups.
Live broadcast on the official YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/_HVCZAjiiKc.
Starts at 14:00
This time 13 teams in the pre-seed stage will present their projects, who are competing for grants of $25,000 each:
- Smart ION – an ecosystem of smart modules for light and device control with built-in scenarios (Kyiv).
- Agrotop UA – a comprehensive expert-analytical information system of agribusiness management (Kyiv).
- MySat UA – a STEM kit and a model of a real satellite that can be built without special knowledge (Kyiv).
- Insolar-T – SaaS-platform to increase energy efficiency. Remote EEaaS-product with AI platform (Kharkiv).
- LuLL world (KOLYHVA) – mobile, orthopedic, resonance-therapeutic business hammocks (Kyiv).
- Deputy.ua – a digital-platform that automates the work of deputies and public receptions with residents ‘appeals throughout Ukraine, and is an effective tool for collecting, analyzing and in-depth understanding of residents’ problems (Kyiv).
- Zeely App – an AI-powered platform that enables smartphone users to create websites for free and promote their businesses online (Kyiv).
- darkbot.io – an automatic trading on cryptocurrency and stock exchanges, which helps to optimize profit and minimize risks using trading indicators, machine learning and a neural network (Kyiv).
- SolidERP – an ERP system for modern service companies (Kharkiv).
- BeeHiveDoor – a device for a typical hive, which is used to protect bee colonies from pesticide poisoning, flying predators, hypothermia and remote control of the main parameters of the hive (Chernivtsi).
- Fintellect – a financial adviser in an app. Made for small B2B service companies (Kyiv).
- Sugarrr – diabetes hacking app (Kyiv).
- Clasee – a knowledge-sharing platform for personalized life-long learning (Kyiv).