Today in London take place UK-Ukraine Fintech Summit organized by Embassy of Ukraine to the UK, Sigma Software Group, TheCityUK, London Stock Exchange Group, MFA of Ukraine.
The 10 best Ukrainian fintech startups that are getting an opportunity to pitch themselves – let’s discover who they are:
- Datrics.AI, no-code tool for analytics and machine learning for fintech.
- FINMAP.online, financial management platform for small and medium-sized businesses.
- upSWOT, platform for small-medium enterprises with connections to 150+ SaaS products.
- BackCash (by Startup Monkey), application that helps managing, particularly reminding and collecting, debts.
- Yotta Pay, payment system for fast and contactless payments, custom-made for business; endorses ethical ideas towards the environment.
- GoSolo. Better Business Banking, digital banking multitool platform, that makes it fast to register a company, open a business bank account and start trading.
- Corefy, universal feature-rich payment orchestration platform for online businesses and payment institutions.
- nect creates adaptive 4G modems, enabling laptop users to connect to the internet almost everywhere around the world.
KYC PAY a platform that gives Businesses direct access to Banks, Financial & Merchant providers.
Global Ledger , AML risk assessments, surveillance and visual investigations for blockchain-based assets.
Today the jury announced the winner consisted of TiE London, MFA of Ukraine, Sigma Software Labs, Ukrainian Startup Fund and IТ Ukraine Association. The winning startup will get a special prize – free membership from TiE London that will support them with hands-on knowledge on their startup journey – from mentorship to VC connections and much more.
TechUkraine is the partner of the Startup session.