Ukrainian Startup Fund held the 29th Pitch Day and the USF Supervisory Board meeting was decided to finance 5 pre-seed stage startups ($25,000 grant) for a total amount of $125 thousand, namely:
- The Great Catalog – a marketplace of 3D models for designers and architects (Kyiv).
- Real Talk Sport . A web-based CRM system for administering businesses and sports federation organizations (Kyiv).
- Elai – an AI-based solution, that allows you to generate interactive videos with a human presenter from text, without the need for actors, film crews, and expensive equipment (Kyiv).
- MAGBULB – the world’s first magnetic light bulb socket. A unique plastic adapter, which consists of two parts, one part of which is screwed into the lamp holder instead of a light bulb, and the other part is put on a light bulb. Easy, quick, and safe way to replace a light bulb (Lviv).
- IDvizer – an AI-based facial ID verification engine. Built-in security tool made to measures of your business model (Kyiv).