On Tuesday we visited the IT Education Boost event didicated to the results of the 5 years of joint work in the field of IT education in Ukraine by the IТ Ukraine Association, the Ministry of Digital Transformation and the Ministry of Education and Science.
According to the market data, already today Ukrainian IT companies lack 50–60 thousand people, and this is subject to rapid annual market development by 20–30%.
What are the key educational achievements in IT education for the 2015–2021:
- 12 systemic educational projects involving 72 companies and over 48,600 participants;
- Educational conferences Synergy. IT Business & IT Education and IT Ukraine Education Summit;
- Internship program for teachers Teachers Internship;
- Educational social project VR-development on mine safety;
- Career guidance projects for children I want to join IT, Join IT, CODE Summer;
- Career guidance project for lawyers IT LAW;
- Online courses on IT professions basics You can do everything!
- The possibilities are endless!, Learn. Play. Work;
- Project to strengthen the interaction of the parties, namely educational Slack-platform of ITU & MES, Core Skills Project.
Artur Seletsky, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation for Digital Development, Digital Transformation and Digitalization: “First of all, we have reviewed all the approaches to IT education that already exist today. This is important because the IT market is constantly moving and constantly changing. 5 years is a long enough time for something to change. And the synergy of business and the state will help to make these changes qualitatively and at all levels.”
Discover more via the presentation