On November 1, a business breakfast was held dedicated to the entry into the Ukrainian market of the cloud version of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP system.
The event was organized by SMART business, a company that adapted the system to the requirements of Ukrainian legislation and developed a number of solutions for automating the processes of lease accounting, budgeting, purchase, personnel records, etc. that are fully compatible with BC.
Local adaptation of the Microsoft’s ERP system is called SMART Localization for Ukraine. The solution makes it possible to set up and automate processes, without which the effective functioning of a business is simply impossible, namely: management of sales, purchases, production, service, finance and taxes, as well as personnel records and payroll.
The on-premises version of the system has been available in Ukraine for a long time. Among the companies for which SMART business has implemented solutions over the past 12 years are the following: Ecosoft, MTI, Brocard, IKEA, Johnson & Johnson Ukraine, Mamamia, Electolux.
However, cloud ERP is a complete paradigm shift!
- IT administration of the system becomes easier.
- Subscription – like on Netflix: you can change the number of licenses every month if you wish.
- No more costs for servers and their maintenance.
- Guaranteed quarterly updates (and improvements) of the system.
- Seamless integration with other solutions of the Microsoft ecosystem.
- And most importantly, in the era of hybrid work, cloud ERP is becoming very convenient. You can manage business processes from any device, anywhere in the world.
The presence in Ukraine of Microsoft’s Gold Partner, SMART business, makes the world’s best business practices available to Ukrainian enterprises.
By offering localization of Business Central, SMART business not only provides clients with Ukrainian translation of the system, but also takes into account local accounting specifics and legal requirements, provides each client with the necessary documentation package and holds free introductory webinars for everyone interested.