For the first time Ukrainian startup was presented at the Global Stage of Web Summit! Dasha Kichuk, cofounder of 100% recycled eco toothbrush made of paper effa, pitched the company within the startup competition at the biggest tech gathering in Europe!
- effa is creating sustainable products, aiming to replace disposable plastics around the world.
- In April, effa raised $500 000 from an angel investor with the estimation of $3,5 mln.
- Last year the team has become a part of the First Sustainability Batch of the Startup Wise Guys Accelerator.
- Among clients of the company are famous hotel chains, airlines, and even Netflix.
- The first prototype of the product was printed in UNIT.City 3 years ago.