Ukrainian crypto ML startup Global Ledger has recently expanded to the global market by signing a strategic M&A partnership with Promethiem AG, a Swiss FinTech group, with secured funding of 3.5 million USD.
- The startup was founded by Alex Fisun and Dimitrii Bilokon, and facilitated in IdeaSoft (member of Sigma Software Group) business incubator.
- The product offers a unique service that dramatically disrupts money laundering and cybercrime allowing banks to freely work with cryptocurrencies. This is the result of Sigma Software Group and IdeaSoft continuous strategy to find and facilitate product business ideas within the service business.
Global Ledger opens many opportunities for banks and crypto exchanges, including:
- Monitoring and preventing AML/CTF risks in real-time
- Ability to detect and counter the latest money laundering technologies, including mixing, smart contracts, NFT fraud, and more
- Performing extensive due diligence procedure on entities and individual accounts
- Integration with your current AML/CTF processes
- Collecting all needed information for Suspicious Activity reporting in seconds
- Leading investigations on money laundering in crypto
The main advantage of Global Ledger over the competitors is data privacy – the gathered data is not transferred anywhere else. All the data is stored on the client`s side, which allows banks and financial institutions to stay GDPR compliant.
Andrey Lazorenko, CEO and co-Founder of Global Ledger Protocol: “For the Ukrainian market, this is the first and so far, the only case when a crypto ML product has entered the world market. We see great prospects in this partnership including the opening of Global Ledger offices in Europe and the expansion of cooperation with Swiss banks. More and more European countries (and Ukraine is among them) are introducing cryptocurrency legislation, which opens new opportunities for us around the world and in Ukraine.”
Alex Fisun, CEO and co-founder of Global Ledger Protocol: “Our ultimate mission is to disrupt criminal activity using blockchain transparency and traceability. We are happy to see new partners that share the same values and goals. Together we can push crypto compliance technology to the point where financial institutions and law enforcement will be able to detect and respond to money laundering in a fraction of a second.”
Valery Krasovsky, CEO and co-founder of Sigma Software: “Global Ledger is a comprehensive product that Ukrainian and foreign banks are already highly interested in. This is an example of a successful case of facilitating a product creation within a service company, and I think it has every chance to take on the global market.”