AI HOUSE Conference will take place on November 25 in Kyiv. The keynote speaker is Kai-Fu Lee, who was named one of the Time 100 most influential people in the world. As well, the conference will host prominent AI minds from Reface, SoftServe, Powder, Kinetix and other companies.
The AI HOUSE Conference will bring together international artificial intelligence experts and the local AI community in Ukraine. The speakers will discuss the latest AI researches, solutions and best practices, which can benefit the business nowadays and in the upcoming future.
AI development prospects is the central theme of the conference. It will be covered by Dr. Kai-Fu Lee, the former president of Google China and a top manager at Microsoft, SGI and Apple. Dr. Lee is the author of the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-seller AI Superpowers. Recently, he released a new book, AI 2041: Ten Views on Our Future, which will be highlighted during his talk as a keynote speaker at the conference. Moreover, Dr. Kai-Fu Lee will answer questions from conference guests.
As well, during the conference you will discover the latest in Quantum Machine Learning, the usage of Self-Supervised Learning (SSL) in video games, delivering and scaling AI/ML solutions, AI for creativity and much more. Among speakers:
- Volodymyr Kuleshov, Assistant Professor at Cornell & Cornell Tech, Co-Founder and Chief Technologist at Afresh;
- Oles Petriv, CTO at Reface;
- Alberto Betella, Tech Entrepreneur, Founder and Managing Partner at RSS.com;
- Mykola Maksymenko, R&D Director at SoftServe;
- Sergey Kuprienko, General Manager of Research at SQUAD;
- Lauren Romeo, Chief Data Officer at AXA International;
- Stanislas Coppin, Co-founder & CEO at Powder;
- Barthélémy Kiss, Co-founder & CGO/COO at Powder;
- Liam Schoneveld, Principal AI Engineer at Powder;
- Yassine Tahi, CEO at Kinetix;
- Henri Mirande, Co-Founder & CTO at Kinetix.
Use TechUkraine_20 promo code to get 20% discount on the conference ticket – buy it now!
AI HOUSE — project, initiated by Roosh, with the aim to create an educational AI ecosystem for local industry experts and young talents. The platform will offer the opportunity to build world-class AI ventures in Ukraine.
Roosh — a tech company, creating and investing into ambitious projects, primarily powered by AI and ML. Projects include educational AI ecosystem AI HOUSE, a venture firm Roosh Ventures, a venture studio that builds machine learning startups Pawa, startups Reface and ZibraAI.