Ukraine’s wearable transcribing device Skripter raises $111,000 on Kickstarter.
- The device records voice messages and turns them into structured notes on a smartphone.
- Its developer, the Ukrainian startup Senstone, has raised $111,000 from 748 Kickstarter backers as of Nov. 21, according to founder Nazar Fedorchuk. He hopes to use the money to improve the device’s recording quality and battery life.
- In an earlier Kickstarter campaign in 2017, the company raised $302,000 from 2,700 backers.
- The same year, NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration named Scripter one of 25 innovative ideas that “have great potential to overcome critical technology hurdles in future space exploration.”
- The tool understands 19 languages, including English, Ukrainian, German, Russian, and French.
Via The Kyiv Independent