The Ministry of Finance announced six new services on the portal Diia (Action). The services planned to be launched include:
- annual personal income declarations;
- notifications of credit history checks;
- notifications of court hearings;
- automatic notifications of the opening of enforcement proceedings;
- as well as the ability to obtain a certificate of no criminal record.
In addition, App Diia will have updated the verification of the signing of documents and will soon launch a photo verification of their signing, said the Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine, Mykhailo Fedorov.
Via Ukraine Business News