Ukrainian startup 3DLOOK has raised an additional $3.5 million in Round A, with the company estimate of $100 mln.
- The startup is developing a product helping to try on clothes while shopping online. 3DLOOK technology allows you to measure human parameters with several or even one photo.
- In March, 3DLOOK raised a $6.5M Series A round led by Almaz Capital, TMT Investments PLC, Zubr Capita.
- Last year 3DLOOK won LVMH Innovation Award 2019 at Viva Technology in Paris. Ukrainian team was among the 30 startups selected (from initial 900) to compete for the prestigious award.
- Previously Sifted shortlisted 3DLOOK as the Pioneers of the new world.
- Read more about the project here.