Ukrainian Tech Ecosystem Achievements 2021: N1 investment fund
N1 investment fund
What are the key achievements of 2021 (Top 3)?
- Kept the focus on fintech and did not splash on a bunch of other tempting offers from other industries, formed our own unique approach of how to work with fintech startups;
- We started to represent N1 to the world, became a big fintech event partner, and made new investments in new cool startups. We formed a structure of N1 and kept hiring young talented professionals to our team;
- We adopted the legal structure to new realities and the volume of investments up to $ 100 million in 2022.
Which challenges were the most impactful during the year?
- crypto hype and hype with securities (empty, moneyless trends at the moment)
- compliance with regulation in different jurisdictions, not only Ukraine
- lack of IT resource in all projects
How will Ukrainian tech be developing? Approach, projections and perspectives for 2022?
Considering that Diia City is being launched, I expect an increase in the presence of global companies in Kyiv, albeit not from the top 10, but they will not be in small numbers. Based on this, the demand for IT specialists will settle down; this will directly cause 2 things:
- growth of IT salaries
- an increase in demand for online and offline IT courses
Nick Izmaylov, Chief Executive Officer at N1 investment fund.
About N1 investment fund
N1 – fintech investment fund, which looking for startups with clear business model and working MVP