Ukrainian Tech Ecosystem Achievements 2021: Datrics
Datrics – no-code platform for analytics and data science.
1. What are the key achievements of 2021 (Top 3)?
- Raising $1+ million in the seed round. We are proud that such great investors support us and have faith in us: Y Combinator, Altair Capital, ICU Ventures, Oleg Roginskii, Nick Bilogorsiy, and other prominent angel investors.
- Team growth by 50% during the last year. The team is at the core, and it is not an empty phase. We are proud to have such brilliant people on the team.
- 10x+ Subscription Revenue growth.
2. Which challenges were the most impactful during the year?
- Finding a product-market fit and new niches for Datrics.
- No-code expansion: a shortage of data analysts and scientists, and thus 60% of collected data is not used for insights/analytics.
- Building a repeatable sales process.
3. How will Ukrainian tech be developing? Approach, projections, and perspectives for 2022 (max 3 points)
Ukrainian tech is booming, and we’ll see the continuation of this growth in 2022. Service businesses are going to look for new niches, as it’s hard to compete in a global low-margin market with the current IT salaries level in Ukraine. One of the approaches is having accelerators and products as door openers for the new clients, and here we’ll see more product-service companies synergies. Venture capital will be even more available on seed/pre-seed stages; many local and global players are looking in this direction, meaning that we’ll have a new wave of young and ambitious startups.