Ukrainian Tech Ecosystem Achievements 2021: Words Booster (Genesis)
Words Booster (Genesis)
What are the key achievements of 2021?
- In 2021, Words Booster’s revenue has increased by 3 times, and the profit has increased by 15 times;
- Our 4 Week retention has increased by 45%. This was achieved through restructuring of the learning program, introduction of the in-app communities, video lessons tab, and tutors’ platform;
- We were one of the top 10 language learning apps by revenue worldwide.
Andrew Skrypnyk, CEO of Words Booster, was shortlisted at the 30 under 30 ranking of the most successful young Ukrainian entrepreneurs by Forbes Ukraine.
Which challenges were the most impactful during the year?
The the greatest challenge was adapting to the new game rules in the ad tech market after Apple’s new advertising restrictions.
How will Ukrainian tech be developing? Approach, projections and perspectives for 2022?
- a growing number of product IT companies
- more non-technical specialists in product companies
- emergence of new solutions for metaverse (Facebook’s virtual universe) both in the existing products and in brand new companies