The Ukrainian drug delivery service Liki24, has reached the mark of 1 M customers.
- According to the CEO Anton Avrinsky, Liki24 has clients using their services not only in Ukraine but also in Poland, Romania, and Hungary.
- According to the website’s data, close to 3 M users visit Liki24 monthly.
- The service, which cooperates with more than 5,000 pharmacies, has already delivered about 5 M products and has 27,000 points of delivery.
- In 2020, the cmpany raised $5 million from Horizon Capital and existing investors: TAVentures, Genesis Investments, iClub, Mission Tech).
- In August 2021, Ex-CEO of Bolt Ukraine Taras Potichnyi joined the Liki24 team as the Vice-President of Expansion.
via Ukraine Business News