IdeaSoft announced the acquisition of Kharkiv-based software and gametech development company PULS Software, which will become Eventyr. One of the main business vectors will be focused on Web 3.0, NFT gaming, and Metaverse vectors, as well as expansion towards the large corporate IT sector.
- Eventyr (ex. PULS Software) is a fast-growing company with significant expertise in mobile, AR/VR, and games development. The company was founded in 2017 by Daniel Slupskiy and Oleg Voytenko joined in 2020 as COO. Currently, Eventyr unites 70 specialists and has more than 200 successful projects.
- The deal took place on January 20 and it is expected to boost both companies growth, business and management capacity and strengthen the whole Sigma Software Group, adding new domains to the business offerings for existing and new clients. A year ago IdeaSoft became a member of Sigma Software Group.
- According to Andrey Lazorenko, CEO at IdeaSoft, the major reason for starting this collaboration is the strong management team of Eventyr (ex. PULS Software):
- the merger allows us to explore deeper to the NFT gametech domains utilizing Ideasoft and Eventyr (ex. PULS Software) key expertise. That perfectly lines up with the current market growth.
- the partnership reinforces the whole group with reliable partner to greatly expand values that we give existing and new clients.
- bring all the best experience after the M&A deal of Ideasoft and Sigma Software Group and continue the approach
“We are pleased to start this new part in our history and join the Ideasoft and Sigma Software Group family. Our company expects to combine our advantages with the blockchain expertise of IdeaSoft and the power of the large group membership to start growing exponentially, exchange experience, and open doors which were closed before for a company of our size. We already have in mind many win-win opportunities and ways to work together on solutions to current market challenges,” says Daniel Slupskiy CEO at Eventyr (ex. PULS Software).