As of December 2021, when the Russian/Ukrainian war was already going on, but the full-scale invasion of the Russian Federation against Ukraine had not yet begun, 57,000 women served in the Armed Forces of Ukraine, almost ‼️22% of the Armed Forces.
- About 32,000 of them are military personnel (over 12% of the staff).
- As of 2020, there were 13,000 women combatants in Ukraine.
- Among the Ukrainian servicewomen are tankers, drone operators, artillerywomen, company commanders, platoon members, etc
Read the story via Ukrainer
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.