How Ukrainian tech community answers to the wartime challenges: KOLO, Monobank, KSE
Ukrainian product community which launched quickly supply the essential equipment to Ukrainian soldiers in hot spots the KOLO has already raised 7 MLN UAH!
What KOLO does:
- supply the most critical equipment to the hottest zones: helmets, body armor, tactical communication equipment, drones, thermal imagers, and sights.
- optimize for speed: with the average delivery directly to the combat zone divisions within 60 hours from the time the shipments received.
“March 12th, 2022 – Day 17 of war – With the help of volunteers and your donations we were able to deliver more than 50,000 items to the Ukrainian Army: including Quadrocopters with infrared cameras, dozens of drawers of thermometer, around 5,000 vests with helmets, infrared targets, military-grade drones, and even a plane full of supplies from the United States. But it’s only a small fraction of what we need to be equipped, and that is why we need your help: https://koloua.com/en/ “
2. Ukrainian fintech giant monobank raised up to 50 MLN UAH by people from 94 countries, according to Oleg Gorokhovskyi
We accept SWIFT, SEPA transfers and Faster Payments to help the Ukrainian army. SWIFT, SEPA and Faster Payments details for helping the Ukrainian army
3. The Kyiv School of Economics (KSE), together with Ukrainian businesses and state-owned companies, have launched a humanitarian aid campaign for Ukraine. And already raised $5,9 million, which is 59% of our goal!
The aim is to provide food supplies, transportation, refugees help for Ukrainian citizens affected by the war and purchase necessary medicines, first aid and protective kits for the State Emergency Service of Ukraine, Ukrainian Paramedic Association, and the Ukrainian Territorial Defense Forces to shield them against Russian aggression.
- These are 5400 first aid kits, 3540 helmets, 4000 survival kits that are on their way to dedicated locations to protect people from Russian aggression.
- Please donate to the link