Support and hire Ukrainian talents via RemoteUkraine – a not for profit talent platform helping skilled Ukrainian professionals to continue working, wherever they are.
Over 2 million Ukrainians refugees have now fled the war. This includes thousands of highly skilled professionals. You can support by hiring them, wherever they are:
- Totally free
- Software, marketing, design, sales, health, trades…
- 1,000+ users registered, 500+ jobs posted
- Remote or in-person, part-time or full time roles
- Hire direct, or through an Employer of Record
- Hire from any country
Follow the link: https://remoteukraine.org/
Thanks Techfugees TALENT POOLS Female Founders GreenLight.ai
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.