Ukrainian tech scene demonstrates resilience and keeps on track: SID Venture Partners invested in 4 startups
- blockchain platform for developers NEAR Protocol;
- platform of transforming audio into video Elai.io
- mindfulness app Mindist.io
- online service for pets SPOKK Insurance
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.