Photonic Aid For Ukraine by Polish Technological Platform on Photonics, Candela Foundation and WaveJobs is an initiative of the optics and photonics community for the persons forced to leave Ukraine because of war.
- It is a contact point for everybody wishing to continue working in optics and photonics, i.e. those areas of engineering, technology and science based on light and its unique properties.
- Despite the war and destruction, specialist knowledge of Ukrainians shall not be wasted.
- Photonic Aid For Ukraine will allow them further professional development, so they would use their full potential to rebuild their country ofter the war.
- Optics, optoelectronics, photonics, are specialised areas where finding a job matching your competences and interests may not be easy.
Photonic Aid For Ukraine:
- helps to find a job in companies and institutions active in areas of your specialisation.
- publishing offers for other positions in those organisations too – perhaps your friends or relatives will find a job close to you
- Advises and assists in Ukrainian, English and Polish.
Photonic Aid For Ukraine is 100% free for users and employers.
Registration of users is advised for faster responding to job offers – but not required. Please register, if you want to add your job offer.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.