TechUkraine team created the page Support Ukraine on the portal with key initiatives by countries and patforms with vacancies for support Ukraine.
We have gathered an extensive list of initiatives of countries who help Ukrainian businesses and Ukrainians to overcome war circumstances.
- France – EU4UA.org
- Netherlands – Startup Visa NL
- Poland – Startup Poland, Polish Technological Platform on Photonics
- UK – Techfugees
- Portugal – Techforukraine.pt
- Germany – Ost-Ausschuss der Deutschen Wirtschaft
- Romania – Techangels Romania, ROTSA – Romanian Tech Startups Association
- Moldova – Tech Talents
- Luxemburg – Business For Ukraine Luxembourg
- Belgium – Free Ukraine Foundation
If you have any additional info – contact Iryna Supruniuk, email@example.com.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.