MacPaw presented Together a self-hosted app for keeping track of employee wellbeing and dislocation during the Russo-Ukrainian war, with an interactive map.
Ukrainian businesses have become key in the resistance within unprovoked, illegal invasion by the Russian Federation – providing aid to employees, coordinating humanitarian aid nation-wide, and contributing to anti-war initiatives, all while trying to keep their organizations viable.
Together App aims to help organizations be tight-knit communities for their members. It’s a simple way to know where your people are, to know when and how to help each other, and to have moments of real human connection when they are most needed.
What Can Together App Do?
- Automatically request wellbeing check-ins from organization members on a regular basis.
- Allow members to check in other peers who may not have connectivity if they know their current status.
- Repeat the previous wellbeing check-in in two taps if conditions haven’t changed.
- Monitor member wellbeing, sending notifications to wellbeing stakeholders (HR, direct managers, etc.) when a member is at risk.
- Keep track of who has been mobilized.
- Display check-in data for members in its thorough dashboard.
- Allow you to control who can see what data in the dashboard.
- Assist in building reports and queries based on check-in data for assisting members (i.e., “show me all of the members in Mykolaiv to help me coordinate an evacuation”).
- Display an interactive map of an organization’s members, allowing members to find help, community, and support in their current location.
- It respects privacy – members can opt-out of being displayed on the map, be exempt from checking in, and Together App will never save the exact location of any member. Although it uses browser geolocation to make the check-in process fast and effortless, only the coordinates of the member’s city are stored in the database.
Use Together app now and be save