“Ukrainska Pravda” asked top IT companies in Ukraine – GlobalLogic, EPAM, N-iX, ELEKS, Intellias – about current situation and projections for the future.
- taxes & productivity, Tax Pay Forward initiative
- support by government and how tech sector help the state
- recruitment & scaling up options
- support by clients
- resilience and capacity for delivering services
Read more via Економічна правда
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.