New initiative for Ukrainian business by European community – UA Founders
- UA Founders is a platform helping Ukrainian entrepreneurs to leverage a network of people willing to help out so they can keep their business afloat in these troubled times.
- Each side can publish a request for help or offer a service as well as browse the list of published offers and requests.
- Don’s hesitate to use, share via your network and support Ukraine now: https://www.uafounders.org/
UCuniversity and graduates of the UCU Business School launched Do Business with Ukrainians – the platform of Ukrainian business teams you can work with now.
Project goals are:
- to help Ukrainian small business to obtain international orders
- provide support for the successful management of these international projects
- provide grant assistance so that small businesses can already fulfill their obligations (pay taxes, pay salaries)
- Discover more and support Ukrainian business now: https://www.dobizwithua.com/
European association of sofware engineering EASE created a platform that will match foreign partners with Ukrainian IT. It’s not about donation, it’s about work.
- If you have single specialist or a team on the bench, follow the link and submit resume.
- If you have a project and are looking for a team or specialists to implement, follow the link and fill out the application.
- Follow link and #WorkWithUkraine: https://work.it-ease.com/
B2BeeMatch & TechUkraine present the matchmaking platform where companies can find service providers of all kinds—legal, HR, project management, accounting, marketing, design and beyond.
- Working with the Ukrainian IT sector and other Ukrainian sectors is a direct way of supporting the Ukrainian economy and the Ukrainian people’s fight for freedom. We invite companies around the world to connect remotely with Ukrainian businesses on B2BeeMatch.
- If you represent a business that wants to connect with Ukrainian businesses, make sure you’re registered for B2BeeMatch (link below). Once registered, simply filter your matches by selecting Ukraine from the country dropdown menu in your personalized dashboard: https://b2beematch.com/en/
- This partnership is supported by Tech London Advocates, Global Tech Advocates, Tech Canada Advocates and Tech Emerging Europe Advocates, as well as B2BeeMatch’s international partner, the International Chamber of Commerce.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.