An Ukrainian-American design and development studio with locations in New York City and Lviv MOM Design developed a portal nyc.lovesua.org for sending essential supplies back home to bring comfort and save lives.
- NYCUKRAINE was created to provide New Yorkers with a quick and easy way to show their love and support to the people of Ukraine.
- Since the very frst days of war many fellow New Yorkers have asked us what they can do apart from sending money and spreading awareness. Tat’s where the thinking process kicked in.
- MOM Design collected lists of supplies and essentials urgently needed on the ground in occupied Ukraine, to be shipped directly to those in need.
- Buy, Send, Share, do your part. And Ukraine will win! https://nyc.lovesua.org/
If you’d like to take an initiative and launch such a website for your city, town or state, the team will create a similar website for you for free. Just reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.