English-speaking social media users as well as IT specialists from Western Europe are welcome to join efforts in International Legion of Internet Army.
- The international division will be coordinated through Discord.
- The Internet Army, 178,000 volunteers, is a government-led unit. Its members are being assigned the easy-to-accomplish tasks that mostly amount to spreading facts about the ongoing conflict against the Kremlin’s propaganda.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.