Ukrainian ELEKS launches new office in Kraków, Poland.
- ELEKS’ new Kraków office will strengthen the presence in the region and boost partnerships with new and existing clients in the European market.
- In spring 2022, ELEKS is expanding its presence in Croatia with opening new offices in Split and Zagreb.
- ELEKS is a global software development company with seventeen offices spread across 13 countries and 3 continents – including Western Ukraine, Poland, Germany, Estonia, Croatia, United Kingdom, USA, Canada, and UAE.
“For more than three decades, we have been recognized as the technology partner of choice for complex development projects, delivering tangible client value. We are proud to be expanding our custom software development service offering within Poland,” commented Andriy Krupa, CEO at ELEKS.
ELEKS latest job openings are here: https://careers.eleks.com/.
ELEKS is a Top 100 Global Outsourcing Company, providing expert software engineering and consultancy services for over 30 years. Its talent pool of over 2000+ specialists covers niches from Big Data to data migration and custom software development, making it the partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises, SMEs, and technology challengers.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.