31.03.2022 the Head of Zakarpattya region Viktor Mykyta launched the IT cluster in the region
Since the beginning of the war, up to 35,000 IT professionals have already moved to Zakarpattya. The region administration announced:
- reserving IT specialists from conscription for military service during mobilization and martial law;
- provide locations for work;
- provide quality and fast internet;
- assistance in business, tax, financial administration
Read more via DOU
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.