Ukraine’s tech sector has had to adapt to the realities of war but continues to operate at almost full capacity despite the extraordinary conditions, demonstrating colossal resilence.
Read TechUkraine’s digest of 24.02-1.04.2022:
- Analytics: Ukrainian tech ecosystem during war
- Ministry of Digital Transformation: wartime projects & initiatives
- Wartime scaling up: new offices in Ukraine and globally
- Venture capital and investments in wartime
- Tech Ecosystem news during aggression
- Featured Articles via global media
Follow the link and read the article Ukrainian tech sector in wartime
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.