Ukrainian IT millionaire, founder of Kvazar-Micro, Evgeni Utkin joined territory defense unit in the beginning of russian aggression and now protecting Kyiv.
- Since 2014, two of my companies have been dealing with dual-use technologies – UA.RPA and UaRms. UaRms manufactures helmets (TOR, TOR-D), masks and goggles for the military. UARPA takes care of high technology and electronics. I cannot disclose the details, but we work closely with Ukroboronprom.
- I joined the ranks of the Ukroboronprom battalion as part of the territorial defense of Kyiv. I lead a platoon.We supply equipment, protect infrastructure and cultural facilities. And we continue to do what we started in 2014 to help our army. We spend about half of our time protecting the territories of Kyiv assigned to us. The rest was formerly called business, but now it is fully working to protect our state.
We are Cossacks. Freedom in our DNA. This is the big difference between Ukrainians and Russians. That is why I chose Ukraine for life and that is why you will never see a white flag over my home. We will never allow the Russians to take Kyiv. And we are ready to die for our values.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.