The migrations map of Ukrainian IT specialists during the war according to the poll of 7000 respondents by DOU
- 46% of ІТ-professionals relocated to more safety regions in Ukraine since the beginning of war.
- the most actively tech people left Kharkiv (87% respondents), Chernigiv (89%) and Kyiv (80%). Sumy – only 56%.
- the most popular region is Lviv – 11% of all respondents or 23% of people who relocate in Ukraine. Ivano-Frankivsk – 6%, Zakarpattya – 9%.
- 14% tech specialists relocated abroad, most of them to the Poland (35%), Germany (10%), Romania (5,7%).
Read the report in UA via DOU
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.