“HACK BACK” at SHOWTIME: Documentary About Cyberwar In Ukraine By VICE News
Yegor Aushev, CyberUnit.Tech & Cyber School Ukraine:
- Well, for me it was clear that everyone should fight where he can.
- It’s not allowed and it’s not forbidden, right? You cannot find these rules on paper. You should probably invent these rules. I created this system, and I want to send it to my government.
- In my opinion, every country should have its own cyber army.
Dima & Dasha from Reface:
- My colleague started to develop some algorithms to detect Russian military units on satellite images.
- My specialty is different from military guys, but it doesn’t mean that I’m not fighting right now.
Yuriy Shchygol, Head of the State Service of Special Communications and Information Protection of Ukraine, Brigadier General:
- Cyber attacks started before the land attacks.
- Cyber activists’ work is intended to make our enemy weaker.
Roman, data analyst from Lviv:
- To be honest, from the beginning, as I’ve been working in IT, like many in Ukraine, I tried to be helpful.