TechUkraine Delegation in Luxemburg: Startups, Investments, Cybersecurity
On the agenda
Due to the support and involvement of Valeriia Kotsur the team also had an honour and an opportunity to tell about the Ukrainian Tech Ecosystem and its opportunities to the members of LPEA – Luxembourg Private Equity & Venture Capital Association at a special event.
Visits and meetings
- With Alex Panican at The LHoFT – Luxembourg House of Financial Technology we have discussed access of UA FinTech startups to local possibilities of incubation.
- With Jonas Mercier, Viktoriia Tymtsias, Jenny Hällen Hedberg at Luxinnovation GIE we got a detailed overview of what Luxemburg has to offer international businesses and what are the focus of activities of Luxinnovation, which were stunningly coinciding with the role and vision of TechUkraine.
- With Pascal Steichen, Kadri Bussov, Alexandre Dulaunoy at Luxembourg House of Cybersecurity we have learned the developments of local cybersecurity teams, and ways we can cooperate and exchange practical experience, which Ukraine now vastly accumilates.
- With Ann Godart at House of Startups Luxembourg we had an opportunity to participate in the local pitching event and tell about UA Tech for interested entrepreneurs.
- With Stéphane PeschLuis Galveias and Evi Gkini at LPEA – Luxembourg Private Equity & Venture Capital Association we have further discussed what can be done in the area of cooperation of local investors and UA businesses, interested in attracting capital.
Jess Bauldry from Silicon Luxembourg took an interview and produced two articles about Ukrainian Tech:
- Natalya Veremeeva: “Ukraine Can Become A Testbed For Startups With Solutions”
- Rebuilding Ukraine: “Technology For Them Is The Only Option”
For us it was an amazing discovery of the success story of Luxemburg, a small, but very smartly organized, financially successful country with 50% of international population, 4-5 languages studied at schools, biggest financial purse of Europe, free public transport and an ambition to become the EU Delaware. We look forward to developing these conversations into strong partnerships.
Thanks to all the organizations and people who helped to make this connection between Ukrainian & Luxembourgish Tech ecosystems sucessful.
Everything is TECHable with Ukraine!