The Ukrainian delegation presented eight mobile apps at the 4YFN exhibition pavilion, MWC Barcelona 2023, from February 27 to March 2.
MWC is the most influential and largest mobile technology event supported by national governments. Ukrainian startups were represented at 4YFN Barcelona, which is dedicated to products and services in the field of mobile technology.
The Ukrainian tech ecosystem booth offered visitors VR glasses to see the realities in which Ukrainian startups operate. It showed the destroyed houses in Borodyanka, Gostomel, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv, Dnipro, Zaporizhzhia, Izyum, Katyuzhanka, Chernihiv, Vinnytsia, and Spivakivka.
Ukrainian startup DeHealth is one of the five best according to the European Connected Health Alliance Group. And the BEHOLDER app ranked in the TOP 50 according to the 4YFN Awards.
- Numo ADHD is a program to support and improve productivity for people with attention deficit disorder;
- Zeely – a mobile web store and advertising developer based on artificial intelligence;
- XSight – an AR gaming platform with social network elements;
- Finmap – a cash flow management tool for small and medium-sized businesses;
- SUITSME – a fashion game that offers to try yourself as a stylist;
- DeHealth – a decentralized application based on AI and medical data;
- Vanongo – a platform that digitizes retail delivery processes;
- Saldo Apps – a fintech platform for self-employed and micro businesses.
Oleksandr Borniakov, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation, took part in the GovTech Empowering Tech for Peace session and spoke about Ukraine’s digitalization, support for the startup ecosystem, and the joint work of the state and business to achieve common goals.
“Ukraine is a country of startups. This is not a distant future – it is our present. Our country has an extremely powerful technological potential, and today the Ukrainian startup ecosystem is clear proof of this. Despite the war, it continues to develop, new innovative projects are born and scaled. Such events as 4YFN 2023 are an opportunity to tell the world about technological, innovative Ukraine. We have a lot to be proud of,” said Oleksandr Borniakov, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation.
The Ukrainian delegation, which demonstrated their mobile apps, received interest from investors in further cooperation.
Read more Ukrainian Engineers Win One Of TIDE NATO Hackathon 2023 Challenges