How does BetterMe work?
BetterMe is an ecosystem of Health and Fitness apps that are created to maintain all the aspects of health.
The family of BetterMe apps includes:
- BetterMe Weight Loss Workouts — app for women who are determined to lose weight healthily and effectively.
- BetterMen Workout Trainer — work-out programs designed specifically for men.
- BetterMe: Calm, Sleep, Meditation — meditation for people who can’t meditate. Cope with stress with a tool that is always around — your breathing.
- BetterMe Yoga for Weight Loss — yoga programs designed to get in better shape, improve flexibility and shake off extra pounds.
- Betterme Weight Loss Running — guided instructions that make every day runs a useful tool to lose weight, get in shape, cope with anxiety and improve sleep.
- BetterMenstrual: Track Period — track your period and health cycles to keep all aspects of health and fitness in check. Learn why you have symptoms and how to fix your period naturally.
BetterMe Walking and Weight Loss — walking heals! Learn how to optimize your walking to get results: get rid of unwanted weight and anxiety.
BetterMe’s products are defined by easy use and a friendly design enabling any person with any fitness level to start working out. BetterMe’s team is determined to make fitness more accessible by creating working-out programs that don’t require special tools or a lot of dedicated space.
BetterMe was founded in 2016 by Victoria Repa and Vitaly Laptenok. Working for IT and media company, they noticed a huge demand for health and weight loss content among women. Supported by Genesis Technology Partners, they started their project with publishing tips and articles about health in social media, gathering the audience interested in this topic.
The interest of the audience paid off: after the launch BetterMe Weight Loss Workouts app rapidly grew to the TOP positions of the US AppStore faster than any other Health and Fitness apps: 10 mln installs for the first year.
Within three years BetterMe’s team grew from three enthusiasts to over 60 dreamers trying to bring a positive change into a fitness tech industry. Currently, the company has seven released apps for weight loss, fitness, yoga, meditation, walking, etc. In total, they have over 50 million downloads in more than seven countries and a massive community of fans on their social media platforms — over 6 million followers.
Nowadays BetterMe’s apps regularly take TOP positions in the US AppStore and are TOP grossing apps in the Health&Fitness category.T he most popular BetterMe Weight Loss Workouts app is a finalist of the App Growth Awards 2018 (category Fastest growing app) and is in the TOP 5 grossing apps in the world 2018 (Health and Fitness).