Netpeak Spider and Checker SEO tools are dedicated to being a lifesaver for link builders, SEO and PPC specialists, webmasters, marketing teams, bloggers, and sales managers, and to make the SEO routine brighter by automating the repetitive daily grind.
Netpeak Software focuses on developing the following products: Netpeak Spider for SEO audit, fast issue check, comprehensive analysis, and website scraping, and Netpeak Checker for SERP scraping and data aggregation from top SEO services to analyze and compare websites in bulk.
Netpeak Software is trusted by over 100,000 users from 170 countries, including large SEO teams, including Thomson Reuters, Shopify, Ignite Visibility, Template Monster, iProspect, Wargaming, Movavi, and others.
How does it work?
Netpeak Spider and Checker can be used either separately or in a bundle to find issues on a website to optimize it for search engines, aggregate tons of data from top SEO services, scrape SERP and website data, and get more prominent positions in search. Both tools are developed by Ukrainian development team that pays lots of attention to user experience, to make working with their tools as hassle-free as possible. The key features include the following:
- Netpeak Spider Focuses on Eliminating SEO issues. Detected issues are presented in a sidebar and categorized by their severity using color highlighting and nested lists. The program also allows focusing only on found issues that need to be fixed.
- Advanced-Data Scraping. There’re over 75 types of web-scraping use cases to execute with Netpeak Spider and Netpeak Checker to automate your daily tasks: from collecting price or contacts to engagement rates and goods cards, and so on.
- Audit of the Optimization Quality with White Label Feature (PDF). Export a report with or without branded elements (logo and necessary contact details) in PDF format in just a few clicks with an audit of the optimization quality based on the crawling results.
- Netpeak Software was the first on the market to implement a unique internal PageRank calculation in Netpeak Spider. It allows discovering real insights into the project, like how exactly the link weight is being distributed and concentrated on the site, what pages not important for search engine promotion get extra link equity, and what pages are ‘dead ends.’
- SE (Search Engines) Scraper Tool in Netpeak Checker. Get Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Yandex search results in a structured table and use custom settings for geolocation, language, and time period of the search.
- Data Aggregation From Top SEO Services. With Netpeak Checker, it’s possible to compare URLs by parameters of well-known services: Ahrefs, Moz, Serpstat, Majestic, SEMrush, SimilarWeb, etc.
Initial versions of the products were developed in 2010 within Netpeak Agency. In 2016, Alex Wise, CEO, and Founder of Netpeak Software, with a couple of colleagues, launched Netpeak Software as an independent company with the head office in Odesa, Ukraine. Since then, Netpeak Spider and Checker tools have been consistently and significantly upgrading.
Today Netpeak Spider is the easiest to use SEO software according to 85 reviews on G2Crowd, and it also earned a 4,7/5 rating on the Capterra platform based on 26 reviews. And Netpeak Checker is in top-20 highest-rated SEO software according to 55 reviews on G2Crowd.