How does it work?
Platforma is the space for work, ideas, and creativity. It’s untypical working spaces that are oriented at finding original and progressive ideas, like-minded people, meeting partners for creating strong businesses.
Key benefits of Coworking Platforma:
- work 24/7 and offer flexible solutions for both startups and big teams
- educational platform: lectures, workshops, master-classes
- the community of successful people and open-minded entrepreneurs cultivating cooperation and friendship
- Platforma Leonardo is 2300 square meters of workspace in the very heart of Kyiv. Everyone and everything works here in the rhythm of new business. Opened in 2015
- Platforma Fortuna – 800 workplaces including lounge zones, open space and private offices and 6 floors of a stylish and ergonomic workspace in the most amazing part of the city. Space where everything is included for the most efficient work and space where everything is provided to balance work with rest: sports bar, summer terrace, recreation areas, kitchens, etc. Opened in 2019
- Platforma Art-Zavod lives up to its name. Three spacious floors gather creative teams, developers and free artists. The whole territory of Art-Zavod is open for entrepreneurs, so planning briefs on the lawns in summer are quite common. And there is also a Zen-room. Opened in 2019
Lviv based coworking:
- Platforma Futura – a space where the combination of comfort and design turns into an ideal working atmosphere which offers services to help businesses grow faster. Opened in 2019
Coworking Platforma in numbers.
- 8000 м2 – total area of locations
- 1500 – residential teams
Coworking Platforma was founded in 2015 by Ofer Karzner, Katheryna Gorina, and Rafael Yuha, and the first location opened in the premium business center in front of the National Opera of Ukraine – Leonardo. Today Platforma is one of the biggest coworking chains in Ukraine operating in Kyiv and Lviv.