Reply is the multichannel sales engagement platform that automates personal email outreach, calls, and tasks, while Sales can focus on what matters – closing deals.
Today, Reply is trusted by 2500 companies worldwide, including Hubdoc, WeWork, Freshworks, Dribble and Volusion, and is proud of its fully-distributed team of 60 professionals.
What does Reply.io work?
Reply helps sales teams automate personal communications across multiple channels, and create personalized sales journeys for their prospects:
- Reply automates personal email outreach, calls, tasks, human touches, etc. according to a sales playbook.
- It offers out-of-the-box email and sequence templates with proven top performance to help users launch outreach campaigns in an hour.
- The platform streamlines the workflow with native CRM integrations, rich API, and the power of Zapier to automatically sync data and keep CRM records up to date.
- Reply has AI-backed email sorting feature (check the ‘Interested’ folder for the hottest leads to focus on), and Email Quality service to create best-practice email copy which is likely to convert.
- Reply allows us to collaborate in teams within sequences and prospects, manage workload between team members, and perform account-based selling.
- It tracks your sequence progress with detailed, in-depth campaign stats.
Reply use cases:
- Outbound sales – automate outbound outreach to scale sales significantly and empower revenue growth.
- Inbound sales – engage in communication with potential customers and close more inbound deals.
- Account management – communicate with existing customers on a personal level.
- Staffing and Recruiting – reaching out to prospective job candidates.
- Business development – building relations with future partners.
- PR & Linkbuilding – pitching journalists and bloggers with your idea.
In 2014, Oleg Campbell decided to create a tool that would automate and scale sales outreach, enabling sales reps to send personalized emails and follow-ups automatically – this would allow them to get in touch with more prospects faster and in a much more effective way.
In 2016 Reply has raised a total of $400K in funding over the Seed round, showing a 50% growth month-by-month. In 2019 Reply released the new features to help sales teams orchestrate a mix of automated and manual communication touchpoints across multiple channels and create personalized sales journeys for their prospects.