How does it work?
A cloud-based solution Restream helps creators/influencers to broadcast video live to Twitch, Youtube, Facebook Live, Periscope, and 30+ other streaming services simultaneously.
The Restream team handles millions of broadcasts every year for all content creators, streamers, influencers around the world. Thousands of users worldwide trust Restream’s free and premium products, including customers like Microsoft, Zynga, Gameloft, Boiler Room, ESL, among others. Restream Chat supports five languages: English, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, and German
Restream was founded in January 2015 in Vinnytsya by Alexander Khuda, CEO, and Andrew Surzhynskyi, CTO & co-founder. The team had previous experience in developing the startup tutorsband.com – e-learning platform, enabling communication between instructors and students through live video broadcasting and recording.
During the first years, Restream showed the rapid growth of the user database and conquered the attention of creators and influencers. In 2018 Restream reached the milestone of 1000000 streamers on the platform.
Restream.io has been accepted to Austin’s International Accelerator; has recently secured venture capital financing in excess of $5M from Austin’s Silverton Partners, a prestigious venture capital firm, and multiple private investors (Anorak Ventures, COLOPL, K Cube, Liquid2, James Armstrong), both individual and institutional ones, including one of the first investors of PayPal.
In 2019 the company:
- became a LinkedIn partner in February 2019
- partnered with LIVE4 GoPro to help to multiply views across all social platforms.
- Restream twitter account has reached 100k followers.
- Has over 1M users who distribute their live broadcasts to 30+ viewing platforms worldwide.
- Delivered 41M+ broadcasts reaching 300M+ viewers for an aggregate viewing time of 50B+ minutes since inception.