Tech Startup School opened in October 2017 and is a part of Lviv Polytechnic National University. The mission of Tech Startup School is to create a comfortable innovation environment for the production and implementation of creative ideas and successful startups. Tech Startup School was created to help innovators, led by business coaches and mentors, go from the idea of a startup to building a business model, finding investment and commercializing an innovative project (www.tsus.me).
How does it work?
Tech Startup School advantage is the downtown location, our facilities are well-equipped, adapted for the needs of people with disabilities. There is a coworking area that has the best models of modern technology, creates comfortable learning and working conditions. We have created a laboratory for prototyping.
Who Tech Startup School is:
- Innovative environment;
- Place for the production of ideas (apr 5000 m2);
- Place of holding modern contests and seminars;
- Comfortable workplace;
- Consultation with world-leading experts;
- Place for holding free time;
- Personal network;
- Own startup development;
- Help with construction own business;
- Modern laboratory for prototyping.
Startup breakthrough–training program and entrepreneurship competition. During the two years of the competition, more than 300 participants attended the training program, and more than 60 startup teams took part in the project presentation at different stages.
Creative Spark – an international educational program with the support of the British Council and Kingston University London. Higher Education Enterprise Program focused on creative ambitious young students and entrepreneurs (www.creativespark.com.ua).
Own crowdfunding platform Startera–is a platform for the placement and promotion of creative, social and technological projects, as well as public initiatives with financial support from those who are keen on developing and implementing innovative projects (www.startera.org.ua).
Asolution Hub – a marketplace for cooperation between business and inventors in three languages – English, Ukrainian, Chinese (asolutionhub.com).
Tech Labinno – modern laboratory for rapid prototyping with a wide list of required equipment.
During its two years of existence, the Startup School has become an important subject for Lviv’s development, as evidenced by 3 facts:
- The Lviv Development Strategy to 2027 states that the Tech Startup School is a key place for innovation development in the city.
- In the first year of its existence, the startup school was among the top 10 organizations that changed the city.
- Most domestic and international competitions in Ukraine are won by Tech Startup School startup teems. For example, our team PiPillow has won Big Idea Challenge 2019 in Oxford and startup Lingart has won IV Innovation Festival in Kyiv.