The winners of the 34th and 35th Pitch Days by the Ukrainian Startup Fund – let’s take a look on 11 startups that received a total amount of $425 000:
The startups on a pre-seed stage ($25,000 grant):
- Alter Ego. Simplified philosophy app to reduce anxiety (Lviv).
- Fintellect. Financial super tool for small creative & IT agencies (Kyiv).
- Drill. A unique application for training in tactical shooting and self-defense (Kyiv).
- EmployFox. Tool for creating video vacancies (Kharkiv).
- Vgreen. Vertical smart garden (Kyiv).
The startups on a seed-stage ($50,000 grant):
- MISU. A mobile app and smart device which monitors people’s health 24\7 and prevents critical moments and critical conditions before they happen (Rivne).
- AR Warriors. A multiplayer augmented reality game that will take children away from the couch (Dnipro).
- Assayme. A personal Wellness & Health Assistant enables one to monitor health conditions and prevent potential medical problems through a simple, at-home, self-administered urine test, as well it`s a comprehensive tool for Telehealth (Dnipro).
- Recoshelf. Smart cameras for efficient sales of retail (Kyiv).
- Bloggermall. ML-powered influencer marketing platform (Kyiv).
- Advicera. An AI-based startup advisor for founders from developing ecosystems (Kyiv).
All winners of all Pitch Days by USF you could find via link