IT Vinnytsya Research 2021
The main economic indicators
- In 2021 there are 5,880 IT PEs and 475 LEs registered in Vinnytsia and Vinnytsia oblasts operating on IT NACEs. The most popular among them are 62.01 Computer programming; 70.22 Business consultancy activities; 63.93 Provision of other information services.
- Interestingly, over the last 5 years, the total number of PEs in the Vinnytsia region has been declining, but the number of IT PEs has a long-term upward trend. At the same time, 2.7% of the total amount of IT graduates are graduates of Vinnytsia higher education institutions.
Portrait of an IT specialist
- Almost a third of our respondents were women, most of them hold management positions. Regarding the average age of respondents, the vast majority of 48.5% are people under 25 years old. Next is the age rating – 26-35-year-old.
- Because of the young age, it is possible to explain the phenomenon of a large number of newly created families or relationships in which there are mostly no children.
Workspace and infrastructure
- Vinnytsia is dominated by companies that specialize in software development, and the main specializations are product or outsourcing. The majority of customers are representatives of the service, financial, medical, industrial, and tourism industries.
Read the full report via the link